July 29, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Take one sheet of ‘Sweet Memories’ paper & trim off description strip. Put this aside.
2. Measure 3 cm in from left hand side of paper & trim. Save off cuts.
3. Repeat on adjoining side. NOTE: This will give you a piece measuring 27.5cm x 27.5cm.
4. Take ‘The Good Life’ paper, trim off description strip. This is the base of the layout.
5. Stick the trimmed & distressed piece of ‘Sweet Memories’ paper to the base paper.
6. Grab the second sheet of ‘Sweet Memories’ paper & fussy cut a selection of flowers and flower clusters.
7. Die cut 4 of the Fancy Flourishes dies using some ‘Sweet Memories’ paper.
8. Take the description strip cut from the ‘Sweet Memories’ paper & cut in half lengthways, giving you two thin strips measuring 0.5cm x 30cm.
9. Find the 3cm x 30cm pieces cut from ‘Sweet Memories’ paper and cut 4 strips measuring 0.5cm x 30cm.
10. Gather the 6, 0.5cm x 30cm strips & arrange them into a weave pattern.
11. Adhere the weaved strips to the top right corner of layout. Trim strips, by trimming with scissors and or ripping.
12. Add a piece of cardboard or 3D foam mounts to the back of the photo and stick in place using tape or glue.
13. Add a selection of fussy cut flowers to the top right hand corner of photo & also to bottom left hand corner. Also tuck a few clusters under edges of photo, directly on base layers.
14. Position Fancy Flourishes amongst flower clusters.
15. Take an odd number of small Uniquely White flowers and stick them in place.
16. Grab the ‘Sweet Magnolia’ Laser cuts and push out the ‘Love Story’ & ‘Be Yours’ sentiments.
17. Stick the ‘Love Story’ directly onto the lower right of photo, then using fine tip scissors carefully cut the ‘Be Yours’ sentiment between the Y and O & again between the R & S, giving the word ‘Our’. Stick this above ‘Love Story’.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …