Card Size 10.5cm x 29.5cm (score at 14.7cm)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Pawesome Stamp Set, Pawesome Fussy Cutting Dies, Pawesome Cut-a-part Sheet, Pawesome Laser Cut
Other Products Used
Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Acrylic white gouache paint, water spritzer, watercolour cardstock, Altenew permanent black ink, copic multiliner black pen, foam squares.
Dog 1 - E33, E08 & R20
Dog 2 – YR20, RV42, YR09, E95
Dog 3 – W9, C0, C3 & R20.
1. Press Distress Inks on a media mat and spritz heavily with water. Press water colour cardstock (10.8cm x 14cm) into ink.
TIP 1- Distress Ink offer more a translucent colour if you are happy set aside to dry. If you want to add layers, heat set, and then press the watercolour cardstock on the ink again and heat set.
TIP 2 – To add an Opaque layer of colours I have also used my Gansai Tambi watercolour paints.
2. Once the panel is dry, add some paint splatters with acrylic white paint over the watercolour panel.
3. Adhere down on black cardstock on the white top folding card panel.
4. Cut the artisan frame from black cardstock and adhere down with liquid adhesive on the watercolour card panel.
5. Stamp the dogs from the Pawesome stamp set with copic friendly ink. I coloured the images in with copics. Adhere all images down with foam squares towards the top of the card, in the centre of the frame.
6. Adhere down the laser cut element sentiment with liquid adhesive.
7. Cut a sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet and adhere down on black cardstock. Foam mount on the front panel to finish the card off.