Card Size 4 1/4" x 6 1/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
My Platypus stamp and die, Patterned Paper, Watercolour Cardstock, Indigenous Texture Stamp, Cross Stitch Circle Frames die, Enamel Dots
Other Products Used
Orange/White cardstock, ruler, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, stamping block, red/orange/light brown ink, Archival Jet Black Ink, blending tool, tape runner, foam adhesive, Cuttlebug
UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers
1. Cut out a card front using pattern paper (measurements: 10.5 cm X 15.5 cm).
2. Die cut four circles using white card; stamp the Indigenous Texture images using various ink colours.
3. Stamp the My Platypus image on to watercolour card, die cut the image out.
4. Colour in the platypus using Uniqolour water colour markers or your preferred colouring medium.
5. Stamp the sentiment on orange card, then die cut it out.
6. Assemble card front – adhere the stamped circles, platypus image and sentiment.
7. Adhere card front to an A6 card base.
8. Embellish card with enamel dots and a twine bow.