Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Cut a card base from a piece of yellow cardstock and ink around the edges in towards the centre using Distress oxide ink Ripe persimmon.
2. Once the card base is inked place the Nativity star stencil in the centre of the card base and mask it off so you don’t get any excess paste elsewhere. Cover the stencil using Lunar paste slippery when wet.
3. Remove the masks and stencil to reveal the beautiful paste star!!
4. Add a splatter using some opaque white paint mixed with a little water.
5. Stamp, colour and die cut three of the angel koalas and a rejoice sentiment.
6. Add a sentiment from the cut-apart sheet included in the mini kit (die cut it using the essentials #5 die).
7. Complete the card by adhering the koalas and sentiment to the card base using foam tape and a touch of UC sequins for bling.