Card Size 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
One of a Kind Stamp Set, One of a Kind Dies, One of a Kind Cut-a-Part Sheet, Stitched Arches Die, Rainbow Enamel Dots, Read Past your Bedtime Stamp Set
Other Products Used
White cardstock, black cardstock, light-grey cardstock, dark grey cardstock, Strathmore Watercolour cardstock, White foam, X-Press It Foam Tape, Gina K Amalgam Black ink, Gina K Connect Glue, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Double-sided tape, Versamark Ink
Altenew Artist Markers Used (on the plants)
Greens: G804, G915, G825
Oranges: Y512, Y514, Y817
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils (on the platypus)
Uniquely Creative UNIQOLOUR Markers (used on the frog and background)
1. Stamp the images from the 'One of a Kind' stamp set on white cardstock using Gina K Amalgam Black ink. Colour the Platypus with pencils and the frogs and plants with Altenew Artist Markers. Use the matching dies to die cut the images.
2. Die cut some light-grey cardstock with the Stitched Arches die (and twice more with white cardstock). Die-cut some dark grey cardstock with the globe stand die (as well as twice more with white cardstock). Glue them all together for stability and dimension.
3. Draw around the outside of the globe die-cut to work out where to paint on some Strathmore Watercolour cardstock. Create a water and sky scene, using a large round brush and lots of water along with the UNIQOLOUR Markers, drying between each layer of colour with a heat gun.
4. Once the cardstock has dried, glue the globe frame over the top and cut off any overhang. Glue this to the base stand
5. Glue the images on with Gina K Connect Glue, layering the plants with the platypus and putting the little frog on top.
6. Create a square white card base and adhere a slightly smaller square of black card stock. The globe was put on top with some white foam for dimension. Heat emboss the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock with white embossing powder, and put it on foam tape, along with the sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet. Finish off the card with some enamel dots.