February 10, 2024
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Cut a 4 x 5 ½” piece of See the World. Adhere to card base, leaving a 1mm frame of white. Use the Travel the World die to die-cut globes from Travel Plans and Island cardstock. Remove ocean from Island cardstock globe and insert it into the ocean space of the Travel Plans globe. Adhere globe to top right corner of the card.
2.Cut a 1” x 4” piece of Burlap and remove the backing paper and remove a few threads from each edge. Cut rainbow strip from Destination – Fussy Cuts paper. Adhere to burlap piece.
3. Fussy cut boarding pass from Destination – Fussy Cuts paper. Cut yellow tag from the Creative Cuts in half. Adhere to bottom right corner, layering with boarding pass. Adhere burlap strip, layering over previous pieces.
4. Fussy cut heart from Make a Memory and adhere to the end of the burlap strip. Fussy cut word from the Cut Apart sheet and adhere to burlap strip.
5. Adhere title, from the Creative Cuts to the left side of card, using foam tape.
6. Fussy cut word from Cut Apart sheet and adhere with foam tape, overlapping globe. Adhere bronze plane to globe. To finish, adhere asterisk from Puffy Alpha Stickers white to star from the Creative Cuts. Adhere star to top left corner of card. (See Main Image)
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …