August 05, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Take the Petal Whispers paper, trim off description strip.
2. Measure 2.5cm from left hand side of paper & trim.
3. Measure 2.5cm from right hand side of paper & trim. Distress cut sides.
4. Grab the sheet of Floral Fantasy paper, cut the centre out. To do this measure 6.5cm in from the left and right hand sides and 2.5cm in from the top and bottom edges, mark with a pencil and cut out using paper trimmer or craft knife.
5. Take the Petal Whispers trimmed piece and position on the Floral Fantasy, making sure to centre correctly, then stick in place.
6. Using the section cut from the centre of the Floral Fantasy paper. Take the Heirloom Lace Die & a die cutting machine. Cut 2 of the Heirloom Lace dies.
7. Take the 2 Heirloom lace sections & stick in place between the 2 flower design elements on the Petal Whispers paper.
8. Take photo & add cardboard or 3D foam mounts to the back. Using double-sided tape, stick photo, lightly in place.
9. Grab a selection of the Blossom & Bloom Vellum Creative Cuts. Adding some below the die elements & some between the photo & die. Make sure not to cover all the die elements. Stick down once happy with placement.
10.Take 3 of the Lace Leaves & stick down amongst the vellum clusters
11.Select a sentiment from the Blossom & Bloom Creative Cuts pack & stick in place, bottom right of photo.
12. Using a sewing machine, threaded with topstitch thread run a line of stitching 0.5cm in from the distressed edges of the Petal Whispers paper, alternatively you could draw some stitching using a white gel pen.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …