August 27, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Use a piece of Wisteria cardstock for the outside frame of the layout. To conserve cardstock, remove a 10” square from the centre using a rotary trimmer (or craft knife and metal ruler), leaving a 1” wide frame.
2. Remove the branding strip from Floral Symphony Trim ¼” from the top and left sides to give an 11¾” square, then attach it over the Wisteria frame.
3. Cut a 4¼” x 6¼” piece from the offcut of Wisteria cardstock and adhere a 4” x 6” photo on top using double-sided tape.
4. Adhere the photo in place on the layout using foam tape in the centre only, leaving the edges free to tuck elements under. (See main image)
5. Fussy cut some flowers and clusters from Floral Fantasy paper and select some elements from the Creative Cuts including a scalloped border, scalloped circle and ticket.
6. Tuck the scalloped border slightly under the bottom right side of the photo – See main image.
7. Adhere two lace leaves to the scalloped circle and add foam mounts to the centre.
8. Layer a floral cluster onto the scalloped circle, leaving some of the circle showing
9. Adhere the ticket on an angle under the scalloped circle cluster, then adhere to the top right corner of the photo.
10. Add the remaining fussy cut flowers, along with some Vellum Creative Cuts around the photo.
11. Adhere the “smiles & sunshine” sentiments from the Creative Cuts above the photo, using a combination of adhesive tape and foam tape to balance.
12. Fussy cut a butterfly from the cut-a-part sheet and adhere to the left side of the layout with the wings lifted to finish.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …