Card Size 8"x 8" - Scored at 4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2036 Fussy Cut Leaves, UCP2034 Proud Mama, UCP2039 Creative Cuts, Mother Nature Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet, Stencil, UNIQOLOUR Markers
Other Products Used
Corner rounder, tape runner, glue, trimmer, ink sponging tool, low take tape, manual die cutting machine, Distress Oxide: Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar, blending brush, white cardstock, aqua brush, wash tape
1. Watercolour with UNIQOLOUR Markers on the cut-a-part sheet. Use an aqua brush to blend the colours. Fussy cut out and set aside to dry.
2. Cut Fussy Cut Leaves pattern paper to 3 ¾” x 7 ¾”. Use the corner rounder for the edges and adhere down to card base with foam mount tape.
3. Take a tag from the Mother Nature Creative Cuts and adhere down with liquid glue and place in the centre and left-hand side of the card front.
4. Cut the Proud Mama pattern paper to 3 ¾” x 3 ¼” and use a corner rounder to round the edges.
5. Place the stencil over the top of the pattern paper and secure down with washi tape. Ink blend with Distress Oxide inks Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar.
6. Adhere the pieces of the flowers and leaves as well as the sentiment with foam mount tape to complete the card.