Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2133 Sea Urchin, UCP2134 Lighthouse Flowers, UCP2136 Beach Life Fussy Cuts, UCP2137 Summer Days, UCP2138 Ocean Breeze Creative Cuts, Ocean Breeze Laser cut, Ocean Breeze Cut-a-Part sheet, UC1828 Fishing Net stamp, 12 x 12 Corrugated Card, UCD1947 Film Strip die, UCD1948 Viewfinder die, Pink Rhinestones.
Other Products Used
Distress ink, trimmer, scissors, glue, foam squares, adhesive tape, string, distress tool, die cutting machine.
1. Tear a 20cm strip of SUMMER DAYS and distress the edges a little, before adhering through the centre of LIGHTHOUSE FLOWERS. Next, tear a 16cm strip of corrugated cardstock, distress edges more and adhere through the centre. Finally, tear a 13cm strip of BEACH LIFE FUSSY CUTS, distress edges further and adhere on top of all layers, through the centre.
2. Using the FISHING NET stamp and ink of your choice, lightly add some stamping to the outside edges.
3. Back the 6”x 4” photo with SUMMER DAYS and using foam squares adhere to the background. Cut the film strip die twice from SEA URCHIN and add in behind the right side of the photo.
4. Fussy cut some of the cute beach huts from BEACH LIFE FUSSY CUTS and adhere them with foam squares to the bottom side of the photo. Add some of the floral Creative Cuts to each side of the photo and a tag from the Cut-a-Part sheet.
5. Add the Summer Lovin’ title from the laser cut as well as the banner, combi van and sub-title tags from the Creative Cuts to below the photo.
6. To finish, cut the Viewfinder die once from the SEA URCHIN paper and tuck behind the photo in the top left-hand corner. For balance add some of the laser cut leaves. Tie a string bow to the tag.