Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing Stamp Set, UC1842 Teacup Builder Stamp Set, UC1987 Teacup Builder Die, Pretty Amazing Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials #5 Die, UCD1971 Slim Fancy Borders Die, UCD1977 Scalloped Nesting Square Die, UCD1976 Stitched Nesting Square Die, UCE1806 Square Cards & Envelopes, UCE1778 Uniquely Creative Blending Brush
Other Products Used:
Teacup – Y000, Y02, Y15, Y17 (yellow); C00, C1, C3, C5 (grey); E40, E41, E42, E43 (teabag)
Smooth White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Distress Oxide: Tattered Rose, Onyx Black Versafine Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Water Spray Bottle, Adhesives
1. Die cut 2x Stitched Nesting Square Die from white cardstock. Die cut Scalloped Nesting Square Die from black cardstock.
2. On 1 of the Stitched Nesting Square pieces, randomly stamp each of the flowers from Pretty Amazing with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Die cut one of the Slim Fancy Border Dies at the top and the bottom of the embossed piece.
4. Using blending brush, ink Tattered Rose Distress Oxide at the top and bottom section of your second stitched square. Splatter water and remove excess for some added interest.
5. Stamp and colour the images with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic Markers). Die cut with the matching fussy cutting dies. Die cut sentiments from Cut-a-Part Sheet with the Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 Die.
6. Adhere the background piece onto the scalloped square, and then onto the card base. Adhere the heat embossed piece through the centre of the background. Use foam mounts to adhere the images and sentiment to complete the card.