Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing Stamp, UC1922 Pretty Amazing Die, Pattern Paper, Cut-A-Part Sheet, Laser Cut, Uniquely Creative Sequins, UCE1812 Slimline Card, UCD1958 Cut A Part Essentials #5 Die
Other Products Used:
Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Gold Yellow, True Blue, Citrus Green
1. Start with a blank slimline card and add a piece of designer paper from the mini kit.
2. Stamp, colour and die cut every flower image from the Pretty Amazing stamp set. Ashlee used her Spectrum noir tri-blend markers to colour all her images.
3. Use Distress oxide ink in the shade of twisted citron to colour the laser cut. Using a Uniquely Creative blender brush to apply the ink.
4. Adhere all the flowers onto the card base using different levels of foam tape for dimension. Add the laser cut to the bottom corner of the card using some liquid glue.
5. Finish off the card by adding a touch of sequins and a sentiment from the cut apart sheet also included in the Pretty Amazing mini kit.