Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1845 Under the Sea Stamp, UCD1996 Under the Sea Die, Under the Sea Cut Apart Sheet, UCD1985 Essentials #6 Die, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangles, UCD1999 Scene Builder #1 Die, Under the Sea Laser Cuts (Coral), Kit Paper, UCE1831 Uniquely Creative 250gsm Watercolour Paper, UCE1772 Uniqolour Watercolour Markers – Lime Green, Aqua Blue and Dark Blue
Other Products Used:
Craft Mat and something to spray water for smooshing, Glue, Foam Squares, Glass Domes, Sparkle Pen of Similar
1. First cut a stitched rectangle with the second largest rectangle rectangles from watercolour cardstock.
2. Next smoosh some of your uniqolour markers on your craft mat and spritz with a little water. Drag and dip your watercolour rectangle into the ink. Try to get it along the right side of your rectangle as this is where you image will go. If you want you ‘water’ to be more blue, use more of the blue markers, if you want your ‘water’ to be more Aqua, add a little more of the green marker. Let your ink dry then keep dipping into your inks, repeat. This will give you a blotchier look like water droplets. You can also pick up some of you ink and water with a paint brush and splatter on your background to add a few more drops.
3. Once your background is dry use the new Scene Builder #1 dies to cut stitched scallops and bubbles in the background. Run this through twice to cross 2 of the ‘clouds’ over each other so after you die cut add some double sided tape to the back to hold it together while you do the second die cut. When you are happy adhere to your paper from the kit and to your card front.
4. Prepare your images and embellishments. Colour your images and die cut. Die cut the sentiment. Add some sparkle pen to your laser cut coral pieces.
5. Decorate your card front and add some glass domes.