Uniquely Creative Products Used
Watercolour cardstock, UCP2022 Sunset paper, UCP2024 Waves paper, UCP2026 Seashells paper, UCP2029 Tropical Dreams Creative Cuts, UC1790 Net Mark Making stamp, UCD1893 Tropical Corals die, UCD1896 Bubbles Texture die, UCE1769 Tropical Sea Sequins, UNIQOLOUR Markers, Burlap ribbon from Tropical Dreams Creative Kit
Other Products Used
Step Card blank, die cutting machine, 3D foam tape, double-sided tape, acrylic block, spray bottle
1. Cut three pieces from the dark end of Wave paper measuring 2¼” x 5”, 1¾” x 35/8” and 3 x 35/8”. Also cut a 1” x 57/8” strip of Seashells paper.
2. Scribble some blue UNIQOLOUR Marker onto an acrylic block and spritz lightly with water. Press the stamp onto the acrylic block then stamp over the Wave paper pieces to add texture. Repeat using the yellow marker and stamping onto the Seashells paper strip.
3. Once dry, adhere the Wave panels onto the step card then add the Seashells strip across the front.
4. Die cut one Bubble Texture from watercolour cardstock and adhere it to the left panel of the card. Die cut two pieces of Tropical Coral from different areas of Sunset paper and adhere to the centre right step of the card.
5. Trim a piece of burlap and adhere across the front of the card using liquid glue, then attach a sentiment banner from the Creative Cuts using foam tape.
6. Fussy cut the floral anchor element from Waves paper and adhere to the left panel of the card using 3D foam. Add a seahorse and lighthouse from the Creative Cuts as shown.
7. Die cut two more pieces of Tropical Coral from Sunset paper and adhere to the back step of the card. Add a tiny seahorse fussy cut from Seashells paper.
8. Fussy cut two shells from Seashell paper and adhere one either end of the sentiment and adhere sequins around the card to finish.