Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Stamp the work ute image on white blending card using copic friendly black ink. Colour image with copic markers, then cut out using the co-ordinating die.
2. To add flowers to the Ute, stamp and colour the Gorgeous Girl stamp set. Use the coordinating die to cut the image out, then fussy cut the section of flowers you want to use.
3. Sit the flowers in the back of the Ute and adhere with glue. Cut some extra flowers out and pop them up with foam mounts for extra dimension. Stamp and colour the Quokka and add him to the driver’s seat.
4. Take the Wood panelling stencil and spread embossing paste over it onto a piece of smooth white cardstock. Once it is fully dry blend some distress ink over it, creating a real wood finish.
5. Use foam tape or mounts in-between the layers of the card to make it stand out. Use the cut apart sheet to add a sentiment strip, then scatter some Valentines Hearts Craft Sprinkles to finish it off.