June 03, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cut a 13.5cm square or die cut a Stitched Square from Alternative paper.
2. Cut a 12.3cm square or die cut a Stitched Square from Sunny Days (or any yellow) cardstock, then emboss with the Dazzle embossing folder.
3. Trim a thick strip of Hardcore paper and die cut or cut diagonally to the same size as the yellow square.
4. Layer the yellow square and the Hardcore diagonal strip together, using a thin strip of Alternative paper as a border between them.
5. Very lightly rub black ink across the embossing to highlight and grunge it.
6. Cut the three animal tags from Experimental paper and matt each with a slightly larger piece of Alternative paper, leaving a thin border.
7. Cut a piece of cardboard (from the packaging) and attach to the back of the middle tag so that it sits a little higher, then attach all three tags to the card front using foam tape.
8. Add the sentiment to finish.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …