Uniquely Creative Products Used
Watercolour Cardstock, UCP2108 Out of the Blue, UCP2110 Monday Blues, UCP2115 Wide Blue Yonder, UCP2118 Creative Cuts, UCE1728 Iridescent pearls, lace, UCD1955 Butterfly Builder Die, UCD1935 Tags, Tops & Tails Die
Other Products Used
Navy cardstock, London Fog Memento ink, thin lace, trimmer, adhesives, foam tape, die cutting machine
Card size: 4½” x 6¼”
1. Cover the card front with a piece of Out of the Blue paper, leaving an even pattern for the border. Ink the edges using London Fog ink.
2. Cut a 3 7/8” x 5 5/8" piece of Monday Blues paper and matt with a 4” x 5¾” piece of navy cardstock. Layer a piece of floral lace across the bottom of the panel and adhere at the back.
3. Attach the whole piece to the card front.
4. Die cut a small tag from Wide Blue Yonder paper using the Tops, Tails & Tags die. Ink the edges and thread with a small piece of lace.
5. Adhere the tag to the left side of the card front using cardboard and foam tape to balance over the lace.
6. Trim a piece of scalloped border from the Creative Cuts and adhere across the bottom of the tag, along with a flower.
7. Adhere a circle from the Creative Cuts in the top right corner using 3D foam tape and adhere a small heart.
8. Die cut a Butterfly Builder from navy cardstock and adhere on the right of the card, then decorate with some iridescent pearls to finish.