Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1849 Gorgeous Girl Stamp Set, UCD2007 Gorgeous Girl Die, UC Gorgeous Girl Patterned Paper, UCD1974 Stitched Rectangle Die, UCL1720 Gorgeous Girl Laser Cut, UCE1803 Foam Squares and Strips.
Other Products Used:
Watercolour Paper, Smooth White Cardstock, Stamping Platform, Die-Cutting Machine, Glue, White Embossing Powder, Versa Mark Ink, Heat Tool, Iridescent Gems.
Nuvo Shimmer Powders- Lilac Waterfall, Solar Flare, Cherry Bomb, Atlantis Burst.
1. Using Versa mark ink, stamp the flowers from the ‘Gorgeous girl’ image multiple times (leaving out the face and body) on watercolour paper. Then heat emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Sprinkle shimmer powders in various colours over the flower images. To activate the powders just spray with water and set it aside to dry. Stephanie has used pearlised water to add extra shimmer to her flowers.
3. Once everything is dry, use the coordinating dies to cut images out.
4. Using the UC stitched rectangle dies, cut out a large rectangle from the patterned paper included in the kit. Then cut a frame out of white cardstock by nesting the two largest rectangle dies together.
5. Take the ‘You are wonderful’ laser cut, coat it in Versa mark ink, then white heat emboss it for a glossy finish.
6. When you are ready to assemble the card take your rectangle card base and adhere the patterned paper. Using foam squares, arrange the flowers around the edges of the card. Place the ‘You Are Wonderful’ sentiment in the centre, then add some iridescent gems.