Photo Size : 3" x 4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2177 Roots & Wings A Life Well Lived, UCP2181 Roots & Wings Bloom & Grow, UCP2184 Roots & Wings Creative Cuts, UCE1827 Mixed Keys, UCE1815 Dusty Blue Flowers, UCE1729 Gold Pearls, UCD1968 Mixed Leaves Die, UCD1969 Me + You Die
Other Products Used
Green Embroidery Thread, Watercolour Cardstock, Trimmer, Scissors, Hot Glue Gun, Glue Runner Tape, Foam Mounts Circles
1. Using a stitch circle template Hetty created her background circles by using the green embroidery thread. You could use any stitch template you like, a heart template would be nice in this case. As you can see in the layout Hetty added her photo to the left of the right circles leaning towards the top end. Adhere this with some foam circles for dimension. Fussy cut the beautiful white rose trail from the Bloom & Grow paper and add it with some of the dusty blue flowers and a blue flower from the creative cuts to the bottom left of the photo. Use dimension where needed.
2. From here keep building and working on your design by adding more blue flowers from the creative cuts as well as adding some leaves cut from the watercolour cardstock using the mixed leaves die. Again use dimension where needed. You could also add some items to sit on top of others by overlapping them.
3. Add a few more white leaves using the mixed leaves die, creating a beautiful cluster of flowers and leaves.
4. Hetty moved over with her design to the right of the photo and added more blue flowers from both the creative cuts as well as adding some fussy cut flowers from the Bloom & Grow paper.
5. Keep adding layers of dusty blue flowers and die cut leaves to build your design.
6. Now move to the left of your layout and do the same thing by layering and building your flowers and die cut leaves overlapping the stitched circle. Use the photo as a guide.
7. Last but not least we add the title by using the Me + You die cut from the watercolour cardstock. To finish the layout and to add a bit of bling add the whole pack of gold pearls.