Card Size 4 x 5 ½ inches
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Purrfect Stamp Set, Purrfect Dies, Selfie Frames Die, Essential Sentiments Stamp Set, Round Branch Window Die, Sweet Sentiment Builder Stamp Set, Purrfect Patterned Paper
Other Products Used
White cardstock, black cardstock, woodgrain cardstock, double-sided tape, Gina K Connect Glue, Gina K Amalgam Black ink, White foam, Peach cardstock, Blue cardstock, Distress Inks ‘Squeezed Lemonade’, ‘Salty Ocean’, X-Press It Foam Tape, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink
1. Stamp the Purrfect cats onto white cardstock with Gina K Amalgam Black Ink. Colour the images with Altenew Artist Markers and fussy cut out. You may also use the matching fussy cutting dies.
2. Using the Selfie Frames Die set, die-cut each photo frame 3 times from black cardstock. Glue these together. For the smaller one, blend some yellow Distress Ink for the sun, and some blue for the sky. I wanted the cat to look like he was jumping in the air when the photo was taken. For the other frame, use some patterned paper from the kit and a strip of woodgrain cardstock. I wanted it to be like the cat was sitting on the floor in front of a wall.
3. Use a speech bubble die from the Selfie Frames Die set and die-cut some peach and blue coloured yardstick. On one, heat emboss the word 'Hello' from the Essential Sentiments stamp set. On the blue one, die cut the '#Selfie' from the Selfie Frames set from black cardstock and glue.
4. To add some subtle dimension in the background, use the rectangle die from the Round Branch Window die set and die cut some white cardstock. Place on a piece of white foam for added dimension. Adhere the cats and their speech bubbles in place and adhere the frames on top.
5. To finish off the card, white heat emboss a sentiment from the Sweet Sentiment Builder stamp sent and adhere with foam tape, and add some enamel dots.