Uniquely Products Used:
UCD2058 Flower Elements Die
Other Products Used:
1. Fussy cut some of the elements from the Marigold paper.
2. Using the floral numbers 5 and 0 from the Mixed Creative Cuts pack – trace onto the Fir Tree cardstock. (Backwards on the smooth side so textured side will be face up) Cut out using sharp scissors.
3. Distress the edges – this hides not so good cutting! Glue a gold 5 and 0 on top using liquid glue.
4. Cut a piece of the Fir Tree cardstock 3 1/8” x 8” and adhere to base card centering this panel leaving a white border around the cardstock.
5. Cut a panel from the Freya paper (as per photo) 2 7/8” x 7 ¾”.
6. Audition some of the elements from the Marigold paper.
7. Add a lace paisley piece underneath the flower elements. Shape the flowers to give some dimension.
8. Die cut 3 of the leaves from the plain vellum.
9. Using liquid glue and foam dots, adhere the elements to the card.
10. Add some of the Champagne pearls around the card.