Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Copics: Orange / Yellow: Y15, Y35, Y38, Light Green: YG11, YG05, YG07, Red: R22, R24, R29, Blue: B00, B02, B04, B06, Leaf Green: YG11, YG17, YG67, Brown: E13, E15, E18. A little R30 for inside the dino’s mouth. A little E50 and E53 for a bit of colour on the bone.
1. Cut a strip off a 12 x 12 sheet of white Cardstock at 10.5 cm wide. This will be your card base. Score at 6” and 3”.
2. Next cut your patterned papers. You will need 2 of the same pattern for the front of your card and an another one with a different pattern for the inside. Also cut an extra piece of white card stock the same size. All 4 Pieces need to measure 10.5 cm x 7.6cm. Cut 3 frames using the frame die. Use orange card stock to match your papers but use what you have that matches the paper you pick.
3. Adhere your 2 patterned paper pieces to your card front. Try to get them as close to the fold as possible so you don’t have a white line across the middle of your card front. Open your card and adhere your white card stock on the bottom half then add you patterned paper on top. Adding the extra layer of card will give just enough of an edge for your card front to stand up against. Adhere your 3 frames together.
4. Colour your images and die cut. Paint your ‘hello Dino’ sentiment black. Once dry add details with a white gel pen.
5. Assemble your card. Only add glue to the bottom section of your frame so that when you bend the card front the top of the frame stands up. Don’t for get to add your extra sentiment and images to the inside of your card.