Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Trim down a piece of Autumn patterned paper to fit inside a UC rectangle card base. Next take a piece of UC Cappuccino Cream cardstock and trim it down to be 8.5 cm wide. To create a rustic look, tear the sides then blend Brushed Corduroy on the edges.
2. Take out the beautiful Autumn laser cut wreath, and blend shades of green, orange, yellow and red, watercolours on the leaves and branches. To make the berries pop apply some glossy accents on them.
3. Apply Versa mark ink to the ‘Hello’ laser cut, then gold heat emboss. Repeat this process twice for a thick, nice glossy finish.
4. Using the Essentials 4# die, choose a sentiment strip from the cut-apart sheet.
5. Wrap a piece of burlap ribbon around the Cappuccino Cream cardstock, back it with foam mounts and then adhere it in the centre of the card base. Apply foam mounts and glue to the back of the wreath and adhere it to the top of the panel. Adhere the sentiments with foam mounts and glue and you are done. Lots of dimension on this pretty Autumn themed card.