Uniquely Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use patterned paper UCP2389 Romantica for your base and gut the centre, leaving a 1” border.
2. Trim patterned paper UCP2392 Interlaced to an 11.5” square, and attach to the Romantica border piece.
3. Trim patterned paper UCP2388 Borrowed Time to a 11.25”- square and attach to the Interlaced patterned paper,
4. Double-mat your photo using UCP2387 Guilded Cage and the gutted piece of Romantica.
5. Use die UCD2053 Flourish Findings and cut a piece from UCP 2392 Interlaced patterned paper, then cut in half.
6. Attach to the layout, gluing half to the bottom-left corner and the other half to the top-right corner.
7. Attach your photo to the layout using foam tape, 4”from the left-hand side and 2.75”from the bottom of your layout.
8. Embellish your layout using fussy-cut flowers from UCP2390 Hybrid Blooms patterned paper.
9. Add your title from the UCL1740 Steampunk Boutique Laser Cut to the right-hand side of your photo, using glue.
10. Add some extra flowers, fussy-cut from UCP2393 Inner Workings.
11. Finish off the layout, adding some silver cogs from UCE1822 Mixed Cogs.