Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2345 Floral, UCP2346 Fleur, UCP2347 Blooming, UCP2355 Creative Cuts, UCD2034 Urban Grunge Die, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD2037 Cut-A-Part Essentials #8 Die, UNIQOLOUR Markers, UC Watercolour Cardstock, Square Card (14.5cm x 14.5cm),
Other Products Used:
Foam Mounts, Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive Tape, Die Cutting Machine, Distressing Tool
1. Partially die cut a UC 10.5 x 148.cm rectangle card using the Essentials Die #8. Don’t put the die all the way through your die cutting machine. You will need to do this twice to go all the way across the card front.
2. Die cut the banners again, this time on the Fleur paper.
3. Glue the floral paper banners on to the front of the card.
4. Cut the Primrose paper to 15 x 7cm and cut the Aster paper 15 x 6cm (then tear on top and bottom). Cut a 30 x 1.5cm piece of Blossom paper, cut in half then one piece in half again and distress the edges.
5. Add the Primrose, Aster and Blossom papers and the 2 Creative cut word tabs to the card front.
6. Layer the Creative Cuts and Lace Flowers to the centre of the card.