Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1849 Gorgeous Girl Stamp, UCD2007 Gorgeous Girl Die
Other Products Used:
Spellbinders Venise Lace Hemstitch Die, Smooth Ivory Cardstock, Textured Cardstock, green cardstock, Prismacolor Premier Pencils, Gamsol, Karin Markers, Distress Oxide Inks & Distress Inks, Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer, Altenew Metallic Ink
1. On Smooth Ivory cardstock, stamp the image with Distress Ink (Tea Dye) and Versafine Clair (Fallen Leaves). Use the darker ink around face and body.
2. Using watered down Tea Dye Ink and Karin Marker Sepia, watercolour around the outside of the image.
3. Colour the image with Prismacolor Pencils, blending with Gamsol and adding some highlights with Karin Markers.
4. Die-cut the frame and matte with dark green card.
5. Colour some card with the coordinating green pencil and cut in 3 strips, adhering to textured cardstock.
6. Add shimmer and metallic paint (gold) to dress and flowers.