November 21, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Copic Colours Used:
Card Size: 15cm x 10.5cm
1. Firstly, fold a piece of A5 white card in half for your card base.
2. Cut a slightly smaller white piece of card. This piece is for stencil work. Now use your Distress Inks to blend over with the Ocean Wave stencil to create an ocean for your mermaid.
3. Once you finish your background blending use the Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die to cut out your background piece. You may also like to add a small blue frame. This is up to you if you want to do this. Still on the same piece, choose a sentiment to add and stamp on.
4. Now stick this piece onto the front of your folded base card.
5. The fun part now, stamp the Mermaid onto to some white card. Colour the Mermaid in using Copic Sketch Markers. Spend a bit of time on this, as this will be the focus of the card.
6. Once you have finished colouring the Mermaid, use the Shades of Whimsy Die and cut out the coloured Mermaid.
7. Place foam squares on the back of the coloured Mermaid. Turn this over and stick it down on the ocean background you previously made that has been stuck to the card base.
8. Use your white ball pen to add some highlights on the mermaid, such as some simple dots.
9. Finish off by scattering some sequins on the card.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …