1. Cut a 13.5cm square of Eucalyptus cardstock. (Optional: Use a rotary trimmer or craft blade to remove a piece from the centre to matt the sentiments with.) Adhere to the card front.
2. Cut a 12.5cm square of Holiday Spirit – Sparkle & Cheer paper and a 13cm square of watercolour cardstock. Ink the edges, layer together and adhere over the card front
3. Select the sentiments from the Happy Everything stamp set. Stamp ‘HAPPY’ in Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink and ‘Christmas’ in Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink onto white cardstock, then heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Die cut using a stitched border and banner from the Sentiment Surrounds dies, then lightly ink the edges.
5. Trim a very thin border of Eucalyptus cardstock around the sentiments (as for a matt border), then slide towards the bottom right and adhere in place to create a shadow effect.
6. Adhere the sentiments onto the top and bottom of the card .
7. Stamp Santa, the kangaroo and mistletoe onto blender card, then Santa’s beard, moustache and nose, and the heart, a second time. Stamp Santa and the kangaroo onto a selection of patterned papers to fussy cut for paper piecing, and colour the remaining areas using Copic markers.
8. Carefully align the fussy cut paper pieces over the images and adhere with a fine glue pen. Layer the beard section and heart on top.
9. Arrange the images onto the centre of the card front using foam mounts to finish.