Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Copic Sketch colours used: Animal fur – E50, E51, E53, E31, E55, E34, Nose – RV14, RV02, Mouth – N5, N7, Green Leaves on Jacket – G14, Jacket and boots – Y02, Y15, Y17 YR15, Water – FBG2, B41, B52
1. Fold a piece of white card in half for your card base. Select three types of striped paper and sentiment of choice from the kit. Cut strips from the selected paper 9cm long x 2cm wide.
3. Use cut-a-part essential dies 5 and 6 to cut your sentiment from the sentiment page.
4. Select the animal of choice, water puddle and splash droplets and stamp using Memento Tuxedo black ink on white card ready to colour in with Copic Sketch markers. (A handy tip is to stamp out the character a couple of times just in case you’re not happy with its colours)
5. Once you have finished colouring now use the Die Cuts from the winter kit and cut your animal and water puddle out. You will need to fussy cut the droplets. Place double sided sticky tape on the back of the strips of paper and water puddle. Lay the strips of paper on white card base randomly at angles then stick puddle down on top of strips of paper.
6. Place foam mounts on the back of the coloured animal, droplets, sentiments, and attach to the card base. Use a white ball pen to add highlights to the animal, water puddle and droplets. Finish off by scattering some light blue sequins on the card.