Card Size 5 3/4" x 4 1/8"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
One of a Kind Stamp Set, One of a Kind Dies, My Platypus Stamps, My Platypus Dies, Billabong Die
Other Products Used
Distress Oxide Ink Bundled Sage, Distress Ink Tattered Rose, Distress Oxide Ink Milled Lavender, Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Distress Ink Worn Lipstick, white cardstock
Platypus: E31, E33, E40, E41
Platypus with Flower: E31, E33, E40, E41, YR01, YR20, YG67, YG17
Bill: E71, E77
Fly: BG32, G00, B00, N3, N1
Frog: YG17, YG67, YR04
1. Die cut the Billabong die onto white card and run this through a die cutting machine. You will be left with two pieces of card - Keep both pieces.
2. Use the Bundled Sage and Tattered Rose inks to blend the edges of this piece using a sponge. Once the edges are blended, use Gathered Twigs to apply brown ink onto the foliage.
3. With the second piece of card, add Tattered Rose and Milled Lavender inks to the card using a sponge. Add some Worn Lipstick ink to the bottom edges of the card.
4. To adhere both pieces together, add PVA glue to the whole ink blended piece of card and adhere down onto some white card. Add the frame using PVA glue and gently place this on the die cut piece.
5. Stamp the images and colour them in with the Copic Markers. Use the coordinating dies to cut the images out and adhere the images onto the card.
6. To finish the card off, heat emboss the sentiment 'Birthday Hugs' using white embossing powder onto some pink card stock. Trim the sentiment down and adhere this onto the card using foam squares.