Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2122 Holly Paper, UCP2123 Joy Paper, UCP2126 Traditions Paper, Gold Glitter Card, Gold Pearls, Holly Jolly Christmas Laser Cut, Holly Jolly Christmas Cut-a-Part Sheet, White Cardstock, Chevron Ribbon, Red Berries, Green Flowers, Gold Glitter Holly Leaves
Other Products Used
Trimmer, Score Board, Scissors, Double Sided & Foam Tape, Glue, Edge Distresser
1. To make the base of your card: Cut a piece of white cardstock at 6" x 12". Fold in half, then fold the bottom up so it is in line with the middle fold of the card and it will form a Z fold when stood up. Cut a separate 5" x 5" piece of the card - This piece will be for the front flap of the card.
2. Using the Holly paper, cut a 5 7/8" strip. From this, cut a square measuring 5 7/8" x 5 7/8". Then two pieces at 2 7/8" x 5 7/8". These will be for the inner part of your card. Distress the edges of the papers and tape down.
3. From the Gold Glitter card, cut a piece that measures 5 ¼" x 5 1/4". From the Traditions Paper, cut a piece that measures 4 ¾" x 4 3/4". Distress around the edges and tape the 5" x 5" card to the gold, then the spot on top of the 5" x 5" square card. This will be for the top flap of the card.
4. From the Joy paper, fussy cut two poinsettia sprays. Pop out the pine cone from the laser cut and cut it into 3 pieces.
5. Use three green flowers and cut out the orange stamens just leaving the white. You will also need 6 red berries, 3 lengths of ribbon to tie bows, and 4 large gold leaves (cut one in half). Scrunch them all up.
6. Lay the square piece on the front of your Z fold card. Measure where you want the square piece to sit. Add tape to the back of the square, remembering to only tape half. Add to the left side front fold.
7. Add the two poinsettia sprays to the front of your card front by adding foam tape to the outer edges and glue to the centres. Place so they are touching in the centre of the card front to add some dimension. Add the three pieces from the laser cut and space so they sit equal on top of the poinsettias. Add the three flowers to the centre then add gold leaves, red berries and then the three bows, tucking in under and around the three flowers. Cut a sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet and a banner and add to the top right side of the card. Add some gold pearls and your card is finished.