July 03, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cut 2 pieces of the Peony cardstock for the card base.12” x 4 1/2” and score at 6”, 11 7/16” x 4 ¼” and score at 5 ¾” and 8 5/8”. Use a bone folder on the folds to burnish them and make them crisp.
2. Gently sand the edges of the 2 pieces of cardstock as shown.
3. Using liquid glue or double-sided tape, adhere the B piece of cardstock to the A piece, leaving a small border on all sides.
4. Cut 2 pieces of the Wonderful Day paper: 4 ½” x 5 ½”, 4” x 2 ¾” and adhere the larger piece to the card base and the smaller piece to the front of the card as shown in photo.
5. Cut the coloured floral panel from the B side of the Colour Me Pretty paper and distress the edges. Cut a small piece of muslin cloth and layer this behind the floral panel. Adhere this panel to the centre of the large, patterned paper.
6. Select a few elements from the Creative Cuts pack and fussy cut flowers and leaves from the Beautiful Memories paper.
7. Using the main photo as a guide, arrange the elements on card using foam tape to raise some of them up for dimension.
8. Cut a piece of the Beautiful Memories B side 3” x 4” and adhere on the inside of the card ready for your personal message. (optional: distress the edges before adhering to card.)
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …