January 27, 2024 1 Comment
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
1. Cover the card front with Live for today paper.
2. Use the brilliant stencil and ink to add squares to the background paper.
3. Die cut two brackets from the Built tough and Escape page on a page paper using the layering elements die and from the cut-a-part sheet use a stitched circle die or fussy cut one of the circles, then cut into two halves.
4. Add the wolf from the Happy life paper to the middle of your card.
5. Add the two half circles on either side of the wolf and the two brackets on the bottom right.
6. Cut two brown leaves from the Take it easy paper and attach to the card.
7. Add the wooden cogs and the metal cogs to the card.
8. Attach the creative cut sentiment and arrow to the card.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …