Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2316 Secrets, UCP2316 Secrets (Reverse), UCP2319 Marvellous, UCP2320 Book Week, UCP2314 Characters, UCP2184 Creative Cuts, UCD2024 Bookmark Die, UCD2023 Type Texture Die, Watercolour Cut-A-Part
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Hot Glue Gun, Foam Mount Circles
1. Fussy Cut a few images from the watercolour cut-apart and layer them around your photo as seen in photo. Use dimensional tape to adhere your photo and adhesive to adhere the watercolour images. Use a little dab of glue so the edges stand up a bit for some 3D effect.
2. Fussy cut some leaves from the book week paper and add to your layout as seen in above photo just using a little dab of hot glue on each leaf.
3. Repeat the previous step for the other side. Hetty added a fussy cut watercolour paper leaf.
4. Add a few images from the Creative Cuts, the cute little mouse, the gorgeous bunny rabbit, the stack of books. The cup and saucer and perfume bottle were fussy cut from the Characters paper.
5. Using the reverse side of the second Secrets paper die cut using the Bookmark Die x3. Just using the tops of the die cuts layer them at the top of your photo.
6. Fussy cut a title word from the Book week paper. Hetty used the word Cherish, you can use whatever suits your layout.
7. Using the Type Texture Die cut two from a spare piece of cream paper, doesn’t matter which one as long as it is similar colour to the background. Adhere to your background.