Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1852 Aussie Christmas Stamp Set, UCD2015 Aussie Christmas Die Set
Other Products Used:
Derwent Artists Pencils, Foam Squares, Sequins, White Card Base, Glue.
1. Fold a piece of white card in half for your card base.
2. Select the large stocking stamp from the Aussie Christmas stamp set. Stamp in black a few stockings on another piece of white card stock. Colour one stocking with Derwent pencils. Spend a bit of time on this, as this will be the main focus of the card.
3. Once you have finished colouring the detailed stocking, use the Aussie Christmas die and cut out both the coloured stocking and the other stockings you previously stamped.
4. Place foam squares on the back of the coloured stocking. Turn over and stick them down in the middle of your folded white card base. Use the other cut out stockings and scatter them around the main coloured stocking until you get the pattern you are after. This will now become your background.
5. Glue the white stockings down. Carefully trim the stockings that are hanging off your card.
6. Finish off by scattering some sequins on the card.