Photo Size: 3 1/2 x 5 (Trimmed from 4x6 photo)
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2279 Garden Party, UCP2281 My Cup of Tea, UCP2285 Creative Cuts, UCP2285 Vellum Creative Cuts, Cut-A-Part Sheets, UCE1724 Crystal Bling, UCE1847 Mixed Lace Hearts
Other Products Used:
Foam Mount Squares, Scissors, Glue, Trimmer
1. Using the “Garden Party” paper on the reverse side and rotated sideways as your background. Draw a heart on the “My Cup of Tea” paper approx 17cm long. Fussy cut the elements from the Cut-a-part Sheet. (refer to photo)
2. Trim your photo to 3 1/2" x 5". Adhere the heart to the left side of the layout just under the floral print, using some foam strips down the middle and curl the outer edges up. Adhere the two tags to the right with foam mounts, doubling them cup on the floral one.
3. Remove vellum cuts from the pack and create a cluster using foam mounts to layer on the bottom right of photo. The hearts you cut out will be placed on top of cluster to hide your foam mounts. Finish with a lace heart glued and tucked under the bottom layer.
4. Repeat the same cluster style on the right side from the bottom of the tags. Using a strip of Foam Mount, off set a double layer of the scallop floral pieces from the vellum cuts below your photo. Finish with a lace heart. Trim the edge of your layout from underneath the tag.
5. Make a small cluster the same way above your photo and tucked under the top of both tags. Finish with two hearts off set from each other and raised with foam mounts.
6. Add two tickets from the creative cuts pack as seen in top left corner of photo. Add three text words cut from the cut-a-part sheet as per image 5.
7. Before adding the grateful flag over the lace heart, glue a peach coloured heart over the other one for contrast of colour. Adhere with foam mount and lightly bend the end of the flag up. Add in the floral circle and two "I love you tags" below the right hand floral cluster using foam mounts under the circle and top tag to give layers.
8. Finish the layout with rhinestone bling scattered as per the main photo.