Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Stamp 6 umbrellas onto watercolour paper and cut them out.
2. Use colours on the backing sheet to guide your colour choices for the umbrellas – using matching Uniqolour Markers. Glue the umbrellas in place over the top of the circles, and adhere an acetate sheet over the back of the white paper.
3. Enclose all the circles with foam tape without leaving any gap for the beads to fall out of. Tip: Take a long strip of foam tape and cut a series of slits through it, not all the way through. This will help bend easily around the circles and make it easier to take the backing paper off.
4. Fill the spaces with a generous sprinkling of Mermaid Bubble Beads. Remove the backing from the foam tape, and adhere a piece of patterned paper that’s the same size. Press it down firmly so it’s all stuck.
5. Add a sentiment strip and any other embellishments to complete your shaker card.