Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2210 Tranquility, UCP2211 Graceful, UCP 2213 Blossom, UCE1846 Lace Doilies, UCE1814 Dusty Purple Flowers, UCE1850 Glass Domes, UCD1991 Dress Form Die, Tranquility Cut-A-Part Sheet, Floral Printed Washi
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive Tape, Foam Tape, Glue, Distressing Tool, Die Cutting Machine, White 5" x 7" Card (12.8cm x 17.8cm)
1. Cut a 12.7cm x 17.8cm piece of Graceful paper and a 12.4cm x 17.5cm piece of Tranquility paper. Distress the edges, layer together with foam tape then adhere to the card.
2. Select three flowers, a butterfly and sentiment banner from the Creative Cuts.
3. Fussy cut a large floral cluster from Blossom paper and cut in half longways. Choose three dusty purple flowers and two lace doilies.
4. Die cut two Dress Forms from white cardstock and one from Graceful paper.
5. Layer and adhere the dress forms together with the Graceful on top. Tear a length of washi tape and twist so you get a 5cm long thin piece and repeat until you have seven.
6. Adhere the fussy cut flower halves, leaving a 1.3cm gap in the centre. Attach the two Creative Cut florals on top using foam tape, then glue a lace doily each side of the card.
7. Adhere the dress form on top and add a small flower to the right side over the doily. Place the butterfly in the top right corner with foam tape under the wings – See main image.
8. Add the flowers and twisted washi twirls under the flowers and decorate with glass domes.