Card Size: 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1842 Tea Cup Builder Stamp, UCD1987 Teacup Builder Die, Teacup Cut-A-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, Stencil, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die, UCE1734 Mint Rhinestones, UCE1749 Lavender Rhinestones, UC1803 Floral Bunch Stamp, UCD1912 Floral Bunch Die, UCD1985 Cut-A-Part Essentials #6 Die.
Other Products Used:
Chameleon Pens - BG1/V04/V02/PR4
Color Tops - BG1/V04/V02/PR4
White Cardstock, Ruler, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Pencil, Stamping Block, Black Ink, Tape Runner, Foam Adhesive, Die Cut Machine
1. Stamp the floral bunch stamp twice.
2. Using your preferred colouring medium, colour the whole image.
3. Die cut the floral image using the large nesting rectangle die.
4. Stamp, colour and die cut the tea cup builder flowers.
5. Stamp, and die cut the tea pot. Die cut the cut apart sentiment.
6. Assemble the card front – adhere the tea cup, sentiment, and arrange the floral die cuts.
7. Adhere card front to an A6 card base.
8. Embellish card with enamel dots and a twine bow.