Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Trim a piece of white cardstock to 11" x 5 1/2". Score in half to create a card base measuring 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Trim a piece of Main Street Cafe paper to 5 5/16" x 5 5/16". Trim a piece of Newsagency paper to 5 2/16" x 5 2/16" ( I've used the B sides of both papers)
2. Trim a piece from the Newsagency paper using the design in the photo below, measuring 5" x 5".
3. Ink the edges with black ink and adhere all trimmed pieces to the card base in descending size order.
4. From the Town Hall paper, trim out the letters to spell CONGRATS (you could also spell out BIRTHDAY). Don't worry too much that part of the 'G' is missing, we will cover that up later. Ink the edges of the letters with black ink.
5. Choose some pieces from the Creative Cuts pack, and fussy cut a circular piece from the Block Party paper. Ink the edges with black ink.
6. Adhere the sentiment letters to the circle design on the card with foam mounts.
7. Trim the 'seriously awesome' sentiment from the cut-apart sheet and trim to a banner. Ink the edges. Staple the circular Creative Cuts pieces and 'seriously awesome' banner piece together to create a small cluster. Adhere to card in the remaining circle with foam tape. Adhere the 'noteworthy' piece and the arrow with double-sided tape to cover the missing part of the 'G'.