Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Cover the card front with a piece of Sunny Days Cardstock. Then a piece of Green Thumb paper a little smaller. Layer together and attach to the card front.
2. Gather all the Creative Cuts you need and fussy cut the other pieces from the Cut-a-part sheet.
3. Cut some of the creative cuts in half for the layering.
4. Die cut a piece of Sunny Days Cardstock using Dandelion die.
5. Use foam adhesive on the Creative cuts to add dimension to the cluster.
6. Add the cluster to the front of the card and add some Shimmer Crystal Stickers.
7. Use the 01. Fineliner pen to add some line work to the creative cuts and the cut-a-part pieces.