SHOP THE KIT
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Doily stamp set, Doily stencil
Other Products Used
Distress Oxides: Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Broken China
White Gesso, Faded Jean Distress Archival Ink and Black Soot Distress Archival Ink, Colorbox Silver ink pad, white texture paste, black cardstock, white cardstock and black 5 ¼ x 5 ¼ square card and envelope set, water spray bottle.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 x 5”. Using a stencil, brush apply Distress Oxide Inks. Spray water onto the cardstock and dry with a heat tool.
- Ink around the edges using Distress Archival Ink in Faded Jeans and adhere to the black card base.
- Using the Doily stencil, apply texture paste onto a piece of black cardstock and dry with a heat tool. Then fussy cut the doily and adhere to the card using foam tape to just the centre of the doily.
- Using the Doily stamp set, stamp 4 of the smaller doily with silver ink and fussy cut. Then cut all 4 into 2 pieces and with glue place them under the stenciled doily.
- Using the stamp set, stamp the sentiment using Black Soot Distress Archival Ink onto a piece of white cardstock, trim and ink around the edges using the same ink pad. Adhere to the center of the doily.
- Mix some white gesso with a small amount of water and splatter onto the card.