Uniquely Creative Products Used
Good Onya stamp set, Round Branch Window die
Other Products Used
Distress Oxide ink in Lucky Clover, Pumice Stone and Cracked Pistagio; old stencil from my stash, Strathmore Smooth Bristol paper, Post it-tape for masking, Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens in colours Brick Beige, Oatmeal, Green Gray.
- Use Post it-tape or sticky notes to mask off a square.
- Use Distress Oxides to ink blend, dry it using a heat tool and add a lighter coloured layer over a stencil.
- Stamp and colour the cute kangaroo from the Good Onya stamp set and fussy cut him out, or use the matching die to die cut him out.
- Temporarily place him on the coloured square to see where to stamp the sentiment.
- Stamp sentiment in black and die cut the card panel using the rectangle die from the Round Branch Window die. Attach baby roo using foam tape and stick the panel to a white card front. Done!