Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Altenew Artist Markers
Greys: WG01, WG03, WG05, WG07
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Aussie Geo Stamp Set, Eucalyptus Branch and matching dies, Cross-stitch Rectangle dies, Cross-stitch Circle dies, enamel dots
Other Products Used
White cardstock, black cardstock, Ranger White Embossing Powder,
X-Press It Foam Tape, Gina K Amalgam black ink,
1. To start off, I stamped the leaves from the Eucalyptus Branch stamp set on white cardstock using Gina K Amalgam black ink. I coloured them with my Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils and used the matching dies to cut the leaves out.
2. I die cut a piece of grey cardstock using the 'Cross-stitch Recetangle Die' and the middle with the 'Cross-stitch Circle Die' and adhered to the card front with double-sided tape.
3. Using the grey circle die-cut from the middle of the panel, I covered the back of it with double-sided tape and pressed the die-cut leaves on to it.
4. I added foam tape to the back of the circle and popped it up on the front of the card to add dimension.
5. I stamped the koala bear from the 'Aussie Geo' stamp set with Gina K Amalgam black ink and coloured with grey Altenew Artist Markers. I fussy cut it out and added to the front of the card using X-Press It foam tape.
6. To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiments from the same 'Aussie Geo' stamp set with Ranger White Embossing powder on black cardstock, fussy cut them out and popped up on foam tape, along with some Uniquely Creative Enamel Dots.