Photo Size 3" x 4" (x 2)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2066 Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey, UCP2063 Gum Bouquet, UCP2067 Everyday Moments, Gums & Roses Creative Cuts, Cut-a-Part Essentials #2, doilies, flowers, gold glitter card, Coral Pearls, Gums & Roses Laser Cut
Other Products Used
Trimmer, scissors, double-sided tape, foam tape, hot glue gun
1. Fussy cut flowers from both Eucalypt Posey and Gum Bouquet papers.
2. Place three of the doilies on your background paper. Add a little bit of glue in the middle of the doilies so the ends can stand up a little and not lay completely flat.
3. Add the two larger fussy cut flowers and adhere with foam dots for dimension
4. Add your photos layered in the middle. Adhere using some dimension - I use some off cuts from cardboard. You can now also add the two smaller fussy cut flowers and the sentiment from Everyday Moments paper.
5. Add all of your flowers with some hot glue or glue of your choice. The title is from the Creative Cuts and goes to the right of the bottom photo. Use dimensional tape or dots for this. Add the two hearts from the laser cuts where the two photos overlap, with some dimensional dots.
6. To finish, I added some Coral Pearls, a few extra leaves from the Creative Cuts and die cut a few hearts from the Cut-a-Part Essentials #2 die set from Gold Glitter card.
Hugs Hetty xo