Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2165 Native Fauna, UCP2166 Blissful, UCP2168 Outback Divine, UCP2170 Splendid, UCP2149 Outback Divine Creative Cuts, UCE1819 Outback Divine Vellum Creative Cuts, UCD1970 Slim Gum Leaves Die, Foam Mounts
Other Products Used
Glue, double sided adhesive tape
1. Using the Slim Gum Leaves die, cut three panels from the Native Fauna paper. Make sure you do not cut into the Koala as it will also be used in this layout.
2. Using the die as a template for size, cut three ‘backing’ panels from the Outback Divine paper. Adhere pieces together carefully with glue.
3. Using double sided adhesive, position the three panels to the background paper - ‘Splendid’.
4. Print photo to 3" x 4". Back with ‘Blissful’ paper and adhere over the panels with foam mount squares. Begin layering the Vellum Creative Cuts. It is quite natural for the edges to curl a little which gives a lovely dimensional effect. Adhere a title from the Creative Cuts with more foam mounting squares.
5. Fussy cut the Koala from the Native Fauna paper and layer a few extra floral Creative Cuts over the vellum pieces.