Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2165 Native Fauna, UCP2167 Native Flora, UCP2169 Rangers, UCE1819 Outback Divine Vellum Creative Cuts, UCP2149 Outback Divine Creative Cuts, Lace, UCE1763 Gold Rhinestones, UCD1892 Sew Lovely Die, Gold Sparkle Brush
Other Products Used
Soft pink embroidery thread, adhesives
1. Use UCP2165 Native Fauna as your base paper.
2. Cut out the shape of the watercolour rainbow from the UCP2167 Native Flora paper.
3. Centre the rainbow on the base paper. Back stitch the arches of the rainbow by hand to add texture and definition. Add two extra arches when hand stitching to fill the rainbow. You could machine stitch instead or leave it without the stitching.
4. Die cut five hearts with the Sew Lovely die and place them in the middle arch. Finish off by hand stitching around them.
5. Add a strip of the lace across the bottom of the rainbow.
6. Fussy cut the journal card 'Divine' from UCP2169 Rangers paper and add this to the bottom right side of the base paper. Add two vellum leaf clusters from the UCE1819 Vellum Creative Cuts to each side of the floral cluster. Finish this off by adding some of the smaller gold rhinestones.
7. Mat a 6x4 photo with UCP2169 Rangers paper. Adhere to the left of the rainbow with foam tape.
8. Take two different floral clusters from the Vellum Creative Cuts, and adhere the larger under the photo mat and the smaller under the photo. Use a wet glue to adhere to ensure it dries clear.
9. Create a floral cluster to the top right of the rainbow. Use a large floral die cut from the Outback Divine Creative Cuts. To soften the floral bunch, add some vellum bottle brushes and a leaf cluster from the Vellum Creative Cuts. Finish this embellishment cluster by adding a koala, fussy cut from the Rangers paper.
10. Adhere the koala with foam tape to the centre of the floral bunch. Add some small gold rhinestones around this cluster.
11. Finish off the layout with a light spray of the gold sparkle brush.