Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2256 Christmas Carols, UCP2257 Countdown, UCP2258 Trim The Tree, UCP2259 Deck The Halls Fussy Cuts, UCP2263 Creative Cuts, UCD2012 Gift Tag Die, UCD2005 Lace Circle Die Laser Cuts, Cut Apart Sheet, Silver Stars, Silver Foil Card, Red Foil Card, Lace.
Other Products Used:
White Cardstock, Adhesives, Trimmer, Scissors, Die Cut Machine, String.
1. Trim the product strip off the Countdown paper. Trim one 4”x 12” and one ½”x 12” strip of Christmas Carol paper. Adhere the wider piece to the left of the Countdown paper. Adhere the ½”wide strip to the right side, approximately ½” in from the edge.
2. Trim a ½”x 12”strip of Deck The Halls paper and adhere approximately ½”from the right side edge of the Christmas Carol paper. Using the smallest Lace Circle die cut it 8 times from white card stock. Cut each circle neatly in half and adhere down each inside edge of the Christmas Carol paper. Add a strip of lace with glue over the top of each side.
3. Create a tag cut from both the red and silver foil card, using the Gift Tag die. Embellish with a flower and laser cut heart. Add a small title from the cut apart sheet. Tie a string bow.
4. Back photo with a piece of Trim The Tree paper as well as the red foil card. Adhere to the background using foam squares and add some clusters of Creative Cuts as well as the gift tag. Embellish with a laser cut heart and some of the silver stars.
6. Create a neat cluster of Creative Cuts in the lower right corner of the layout.