Uniquely Creative Kit used:
Fairytale Wishes Stamp & Colour Kit
SHOP THE KIT
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
‘Fairytale Princesses’ stamp set and die, Clouds die, Sprinkle Dot Background die
Other Products Used:
Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, Dried Marigold Distress Oxide, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, Onyx Black Versafine ink, silver embossing powder, Versamark Ink, black cardstock, smooth white cardstock (I used Kaisercraft cardstock) Copic Markers
Fairy – E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 (skin); E50, E51, E53, E55 (hair); BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11 (wings/spots on dress); R00, R01, R30, R32 (dress)
Lollipop – R00, R01, R30, R32
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”. Cut another piece of white cardstock 5 ¼” x 2 ½”.
- Die cut Sprinkle Dot background on left side of large piece of white cardstock. Put to one side.
- On smaller piece of white cardstock, colour background with Distress Oxides and blending tool. Approximately 1/3 way down with each colour – Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, then Tumbled Glass. Attach this piece to back of Sprinkle Dot background piece of cardstock.
- Die cut all 4 clouds from white cardstock. Ink Versamark embossing ink all over outline pieces. Spinkle Silver embossing powder all over, and heat emboss.
- Assemble card by adhering clouds as per image. Foam mount heat embossed sentiment and coloured images.