May 21, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Cover the card front with a piece of patterned Mountain Rangers paper.
2. Cut another strip of Mountain Rangers paper, but this time use the reverse side. This strip is around 6cm wide and has been cut using deckled edge scissors (an alternative would be to tear the edges).
3. To break up the two patterned papers, use a smaller piece of coloured cardstock to layer in-between. The colour used here is Uniquely Creatives Rose. To create even more texture, an edge distresser tool was used on this panel. Layer together with foam tape and attach to the card front.
4. If you want to add shine to the card, gold heat emboss the wooden laser cut leaves from the kit. Cover the leaves with Versamark ink, coat with gold embossing powder then melt using a heat tool.
5. Layer floral pieces from the Collection pack to the left-hand side of the panel using foam tape between each layer, then tuck gold leaves under the edges. The wood slice in the centre has been fussy cut from the Big Adventure page.
6. Take the dreamer sentiment from the Collection pack and back with foam tape. Adhere to the bottom half of the card. Add a Happy Birthday tag also from the collection pack to the middle of the card with foam tape.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …